How to be Noble, 101 Shortcuts
Places of Note
of one sort or another
- Cormyr – A country far to the east now, whose capital is Suzail
- Daggerford – Where you are!
- Waterdeep – What Daggerford wants to be; a massive city with even more wealth
A Bit Scary
- Grayflow River Mine – Not the safest of places…
- Daggerford’s Forest – is full of fae, gnolls, and cheaters
- Secomber – Is further east than you have been and is a border town to the scarier places
- High Forest – mostly scary for the civilized folk; there is legitimate danger for others as well
Places better left alone…
- Trollbark Forest – Had an ettercap issue and has a tiny dwarf loving fae
- Warlock’s Crypt – is someplace better left unexplored
- Troll Hills – Well, they are rather self explanatory, no?
- High Moor – A monster ridden flat land, including the very very dangerous Dragonspear Castle.
- Star Mounts – in the High Forest, an awe inspiring set of mountains